Natalya Update

I’ve made some updates to Natalya:

  • Gusset row 4 was missing a K1
  • Added some materials to the list (cable needle, etc.) and fixed a few typos)
  • Changed the filename to just be natalya.PDF. I noticed some blogs were linking directly to the PDF and since I had the version number in the filename, those links would always bring up the first version of the pattern I published. This way, your links will always work and you’ll get the latest version. It does, however, mean that the links to the first version of the pattern will no longer work. Sorry about that — I want to make sure everyone gets the updates though.

The new pattern can be found here. All updates are in pink so they’re easy to find.
Thanks to Karen and Siow Chin for the feedback.

8 thoughts on “Natalya Update

  1. I’m almost done with my first Natalya. I love this pattern! I didn’t even notice the missing K1 in the pattern, I just automatically did it. I made them shorter by 3″ so I can put them on easily with my jacket already on.
    I’m using Moda Dea Dream in black on a size 7 circ. It’s not a good yarn to show the cables but I love the feel of it and I had it in my stash. I think I’ll make another pair in a lighter colored simpler yarn to show the cables well.

  2. Thank you so much for generously giving this fab pattern to the knitblog world.
    I’ll be knitting my mitts soon.Have the yarn,just waiting for needles.

  3. My dh asked me to make him a pair of these. He has to work outside on sensitive (small) electronic equipment here in frozen northern Michigan. I’ve made them on size 9dpns using a triple strand of black Prime Alpaca. They are the softest, warmest things you can imagine. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity! (Up next…a pair for me in Cashmerino…)

Comments are closed.