Just because I have a lot of WIPs right now doesn’t stop me from looking at other designs. The combo of the season, the cooler weather and the release of many new designs drove me a little gaga this week.
I did get some knitting in, but it’s just more on a few of the projects you’ve already seen. So while I knit away on WIPs, here’s some new (to me) designs in the past week.
Up first, let’s take a look at a few scarves and shawls.
From left to right:
- Bubblemania looks fun to knit and wear
- Walk on the Moon I believe this is only available as a kit
- Triangulate unusual construction
- Autumn Blush love the texture
- Saltwater this would have rivaled Pogona if I had seen it first
- Canyonlands love the curves in the garter stitch
And then a few mitts and cowls
I have some vacation coming up and I need to clear a few projects out so I can make room for new.
This is the un-fun part of casting on like crazy.