I’ve made some updates to Natalya:
- Gusset row 4 was missing a K1
- Added some materials to the list (cable needle, etc.) and fixed a few typos)
- Changed the filename to just be natalya.PDF. I noticed some blogs were linking directly to the PDF and since I had the version number in the filename, those links would always bring up the first version of the pattern I published. This way, your links will always work and you’ll get the latest version. It does, however, mean that the links to the first version of the pattern will no longer work. Sorry about that — I want to make sure everyone gets the updates though.