Wow! Finally a month where I feel like I made something of my time. I did alot of ripping to get my raglan right, but it’s almost done and the top fits fabulously!
So here’s where things stand with my year-long knittng plans:
- Clapotis est fini!
- A pair of gloves.
- St. Brigid
- Mariah Still not sure what I want to use for this one. I know the inspiration will hit me one day, just when I’m not expecting it.
StartComplete 4 other sweaters for me.
- A tank/sleeveless top that fits well. My red raglan is almost done.
- An aran sampler throw blanket for my Mom. This one isn’t very intriguing any more. Still sounds pretty boring to me. I’ll give it one more month and if it’s still a no-go, off the list it will go!
64 pairs of socks. house socks, sockapalooza socks, and 1 sock for me out of Plymouth Encore, and another single sock for me out of Trekking XXL. (it’s not done in the pic but it is indeed done)
- Some lavender-filled lace sachets for my Mom and Aunt Mary. I’ll knit these up some lazy weekend.
64 other small items (hats, scarves, mitts, etc.) natalya and a little bag that still needs its picture taken. And a couple weeks back I casted on for a pair of gauntlets out of sock yarn. Something nice in lace.hanging vines scarf
- No 2004 UFOs remaining at the end of 2005. I’m hoping to work on this goal some more this month.
- At the end of 2005 I will have a smaller stash than I started with. Net change for June to the stash — 6 balls less. I did buy a few for swatching but that’s it. Stashbusters has been great. I’m still thinking about what my July project will be.