Alrighty. It’s June 1st and time for another goals check-in. Truth be told I’ve really strayed from this list, but there’s good reason to review it and remind myself of my goals. And like I said in the beginning of the year, I’m fine with modifying them. The point is to try and keep some focus.
- Zipo: I haven’t touched this one all month. The newest deadline is October.
- Clapotis: Still at around 60% done. I’m close to picking this up again. I know it’s June, but for some reason I’ve been itching to finish it up.
- A pair of gloves.
- St. Brigid
- Mariah I’m definitely not using the cotton blend I originally bought for it. But I still don’t know what I want to use instead. I’m hoping for something from the stash, but of course, something _not_ from the stash is oh so much more interesting.
StartComplete 4 other sweaters for me.
- A tank/sleeveless top that fits well. My black raglan will be fitting the bill for this one.
- An aran sampler throw blanket for my Mom. This one isn’t very intriguing any more. I’m still not sure what I’ll replace it with, but I don’t think I’ll be doing this one any time soon. Never say never though.
64 pairs of socks. house socks, sockapalooza socks, and 1 sock for me out of Plymouth Encore, and I also joined Sockapal-2-za today so I’ll be sure to have at least one more pair done by September.
- Some lavender-filled lace sachets for my Mom and Aunt Mary.
I’ll probably make these up in late April or early May for a mother’s day mail surprise.Well obviously that didn’t happen! But I do still want to make these. 64 other small items (hats, scarves, mitts, etc.) natalya and a little bag that still needs its picture taken. And a couple weeks back I casted on for a pair of gauntlets out of sock yarn. I’ve only knit a few inches but I’m in no hurry since it is June afterall. Something nice in lace.hanging vines scarf
- No 2004 UFOs remaining at the end of 2005. I’m going to have to take stock of what’s in the UFO pile and what’ll need to go into the frog pond.
- At the end of 2005 I will have a smaller stash than I started with. I’ve definitely curbed my yarn buying, but there’s still more stash than I started with in January. I’m planning to do another stash sale and I’ve also joined Stashbusters. I absolutely love this idea! I’m still mulling around what I’ll be doing for June. I should have something figured out by the weekend.