I posted my goals at the start of the new year and I plan to review them on the first day of each month. Here’s my progress so far:
- Clapotis i’m about 20% done
- A pair of gloves
- St. Brigid
- 4 other sweaters for me. Given my pile of half-completed sweaters this isn’t as lofty as it might seem. need one sleeve and the finishing on the snowflake sweater
- A tank/sleeveless top that fits well. This is probably the hardest goal!
- An aran sampler throw blanket for my Mom. (I think this will be for her birthday in September)
- 6 pairs of socks. finished 2 single socks
- Some lavender-filled lace sachets for my Mom and Aunt Mary.
65 other small items (hats, scarves, mitts, etc.) natalya Something nice in lace.hanging vines scarf
- No 2004 UFOs remaining at the end of 2005
- At the end of 2005 I will have a smaller stash than I started with. i’ve purchased 2 hanks of Schaefer Anne in 2005 and used one of them for the hanging vines shawl. not bad but not perfect either.