Thanks everyone for you bon voyage wishes!
In 7 hours we’ll be on the road on the way to Hyannis (to catch the ferry to Nantucket). A few days there, and then a few more back on the Cape.
I’m all packed — yes, even my knitting! See?
That bag looks small but I’ve manged to get a lot in there.
- Wavy Lace Shawl from VK Fall 05
- Sock in Vine Lace stitch pattern in Hand Jive Yarn
- River Scarf: I’ve been doing 1 or 2 repeats a night and hope to have this done when I return.
- 5 balls of yarn for KnitPicks Snowflakes & Arrows Vest.
- Anastacia sweater in progress, with 2 additional hanks of Cascade 220 to tide me over
- 2 hanks of Artyarns Ultramerino 4…just because
- A variety of patterns printed out and copied, slipped into sleeves.
- 2 pairs each of US 0 and US 1 for socks…in case I buy sock yarn and MUST CAST ON NOW (that’ll *never* happen, right?)
- Notions bag with all the necessary goodies
- Last but not least, Handknit Holidays. You really didn’t think I’d leave home without it did you?
I can’t believe I fit all of it into this bag! Everything is sitting in nice little ziploc bags so they can’t cavort when I’m not looking.
While I’m Away
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to blog while I’m away. I do plan on reviewing the yarn stores I visit, but that might have to wait until I get back. It’s not clear how much internet access we’ll have at the BnBs.
River-Alongers — I’ll be taking a break from updating this Sunday.