- Anmiryam is thrilled to get this one off the needles.
- Cambria is done too. When do we get to see a pic?
- Ev finished as well. Judging by her pic I think she did over 20 repeats!
- Kate is done too, and looks great in her pic with a matching top.
- Marisa cast on and is wondering if she’ll be able to add any repeats and still do the knot. Those of you who used KSH and knit the knot, did you have any leftover?
As for me, I have 14 or 15 repeats done.
Knitting this on US 8’s instead of 10.5’s makes for a lot more repeats! Here’s another shot showing its full length. It’s about 2/3rds the length of my couch now — and that’s unblocked!
Even though it’s so long I keep on knitting because I hate leaving a mini-ball of yarn at the end of a project. I can’t seem to throw it out, and yet there’s virtually no use for it! I can probably do another 3 or 4 repeats but I’ve lost steam. Now that it’s getting cooler I’ll probably pick this up again soon (nothing like actually being able to wear a project to motivate you to finish it up!)
And finally, if you asked to join recently and I haven’t added you to the sidebar please let me know. I’ve been trying to keep up but I’m pretty sure I missed a few of you!