The IndieGAL is in full swing. In case you don’t know what it is:
- Designers choose up to 20 designs to offer at 25% off – look at all of them
- The sale goes from Thursday Nov 13 – Friday Nov 21
- After that, the KAL goes until Dec 31st. Knit ANY pattern from a participating designer to qualify.
- There are TONS of prizes – take a look
- More questions? There’s a group on Ravelry for the GAL.
I spent some time yesterday going through the thread of participating designers – all TWELVE pages of them. Lots of designers – many I recognize and some that are new to me as well.
Here are some of my faves.
23 designs – mostly smaller items like mitts and cowls but with a couple pullovers and larger shawls thrown in as well.
I couldn’t possibly knit these all in the GAL but I do plan to buy a few of the patterns later this week. A couple have been in my faves for a while so why not save a couple bucks and support indie designers? A win-win in my book.
What are you considering? With so many designers I’m sure I missed a few.
I’ll catch you on the purl side.